Ellie's working on becoming a Michigander, so she asked us to take her to the auto show here in Grand Rapids this weekend (not the big one in Detroit - we're working up to that one). She had trouble deciding which car was her favorite...
Ellie and Daddy pose in front of the $1.5 million Bugatti...
Ellie tries out the Ford Fusion with Aunt Sammi...
Grammy likes the feel of the MX5...
The girls cruise in the Mini Cooper convertible...
... and the Smart Car...
But look, Grandpa H.! The Corvette!
Oh, yeah, Ellie likes the Corvette!
But really, she just wants to drive...
...or maybe try out to be a "car girl" next year...
So many cars in so little time!
1 comment:
I love all the pics and the video. I can't wait to see her this weekend. I have missed her and the happy dance!!!
Post a Comment