It was a big weekend this weekend! Ellie's took her first steps independently (with the assistance of her walker stroller) on Friday evening. She's been afraid of it for quite a while (being an extremely cautious girl), but she started walking holding on to just one of our hands this week, so I decided to have her try it again - and look!
And here's just a cute video of Ellie playing with Daddy a couple of weeks ago:
Remembering Andrew
-
One year ago today I gave birth to our son Andrew, who had passed away
after just 19 weeks in the womb. The past few days I have been reflecting
over all t...
14 years ago
1 comment:
YEA!!!!!! I knew she would skip crawling! Who needs to crawl when you can walk? She looks like a pro! Go Ellie!! And watch out Mom and Dad, she's into all new stuff now! :)
Post a Comment