Remembering Andrew
-
One year ago today I gave birth to our son Andrew, who had passed away
after just 19 weeks in the womb. The past few days I have been reflecting
over all t...
Where did August go?
-
I feel like I haven't written in some time, and while there isn't a good
reason, things just happen.
The first major event was Josh's first day of kinderga...
Our new addition!
-
We're happy to announce that we're expecting our second child on October
1st!
Mommy is struggling with nausea and tiredness but is hanging in there.
She'...
Happy Father's Day!
-
Today is a pretty laid back Father's Day. Dustin is at work for the whole
day, just like every weekend for the moment. My dad is at work also, as he
w...
Ellie is the First to Drive the Boat
-
Ellie was the first to drive the boat. She was sitting on mommy's lap and
reached out to Grandpa and the moment she got on my lap, she immediately
knew wha...
1 comment:
Happy week for your and for Baby.
Post a Comment